Join our Historic Society.
Please see the descriptions below and choose appropriately. After payment is made, you will be directed to a Membership Profile page. WAIT FOR THIS PAGE TO LOAD. Filling out this form will put you on the email list.
Pay annual membership on PayPal:
Or choose to be billed automatically each year (cancel at any time):
As a property owner or resident of St. Anne’s Hill, your membership gives you the opportunity to vote at elections and on issues brought to the membership at the monthly general meetings.
Membership dues are $10/person and helps support YOUR neighborhood to:
- Produce and mail the ‘Pulse of the Hill’, our monthly Newsletter.
- Maintain our Parks, including buying plants, decorating, upkeep, repair and utilities.
- Market the neighborhood through www.stanneshill.org, social media, promotional materials, neighborhood directory, special tours, and other programs.
- Have a Sunshine Fund to let neighbors know we care, when they really need the support.
- Organize meetings and social gatherings, OPEN TO EVERYONE, to enhance the sense of community and pride amongst all residents.
- To maintain the SAH Google Group, where you can stay informed about news and issues in the neighborhood.
- Simply help St. Anne’s Hill strive towards our mission of preserving the architecture and heritage of our neighborhood.
- If you want to be listed in the Neighborhood Directory (membership not required) please go to https://tinyurl.com/y4mfwyj8 to enter your information.
The St. Anne’s Hill neighborhood relies on the efforts of the volunteers in St. Anne’s Hill Historic Society, its residents and the community to ensure its continued success and growth. The St. Anne’s Hill Historic Society is a tax exempt, non-profit 501(c)3 organization. Thank you for your support!
Payments can be made by mail or in person at the general membership meetings.
Membership Renewal Form_2021 (Public)
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.